Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Achievement Unlocked!

You know, some of us CDs enjoy treating our activities as some sort of game - hence the term 'Achievement Unlocked'.

(Yes, being "female" is just a game to us CDs, unlike for you TSes where it becomes some life-changing-thing in which you constantly find the need to distance yourself from CDs.)

Today I've unlocked a new achievement. Yes, I *still* have achievements to unlock.

Here it is:
I was enjoying myself figuring out the intricacies of flock(). Seriously, can't PHP just flocking flock the damn file handle between fopen r and w?!!

But I digress. (I digress a lot. It's called flight-of-ideas. Nothing to worry about. I'm not having looseness of association yet.)

In Starbucks. Then the lady come up to me and asks whether I'm Joanne. I say no and that's it.

Achievement Unlocked!

.
.
.

"What flocking achievement?" you might ask.

Well, somebody came up to me to ask whether I'm Joanne can mean 2 things:
1. She thought I was someone she met before named Joanne
2. She's waiting for a lady named Joanne whom she has not met before, and wanted to know whether I was that lady

See? I actually passed as a lady that was potentially named Joanne!

Achievement Un...

Wait, what do you mean "What flocking achievement?"

Oh, you didn't say that?

Heh heh... the voices in my head.

.
.
.

Actually that's not what they're saying.

Anyway, without make up, mind you! :)

So...

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment